13 MGD Wastewater Facility – Wisconsin
Wastewater Treatment Facilities Management
In 1988, MCO was formed to provide a ten month WWTF Management Program to assist the Client in the operation of their new $25M plant and interceptor system. In 1989, the agreement was extended. Prior to MCO involvement, the WWTF was experiencing problems and was under State of Wisconsin mandate to upgrade plant performance and implement an industrial pretreatment and laboratory QA/QC program.
MCO operates, maintains, and manages all aspects of the wastewater system. Support services to member communities include industrial flow monitoring and sampling; and flow monitoring for I/I programs.
- Annual O&M savings and increased shared revenue
- Development and implementation of industrial pretreatment program, that was nominated for the EPA National Pretreatment Program Excellence Award
- Computerized interceptor system and WWTF O&M programs
- Laboratory testing QA/QC program
- Development of safety and special procedure manuals